I was recently tagged on Facebook to share fourteen random things about me. I thought it would be much more fun and relevant (considering the recent cold and snow) to share random ways I’m staying warm.
1. Wearing fuzzy socks 24/7
2. Keeping my heated seat on high in my car
3. Drinking coffee, well I do that everyday, but still important.
4. Sporting nail polish in bright spring colors to chase away some of the gray. I’m wearing Green With Envy as I type this.
5. When laundry comes out of the dryer I heap all of those cozy clothes on top of my lap and fold them from this position. Try it. It’s lovely.
6. Wearing layers – tank, shirt, sweater, scarf, as many as I can pile on
7. Making soup for dinner.
8. Building snowmen. Sledding. Going for runs out there (only if it’s above 20 degrees). But, doing something outside to embrace the beauty of snowflakes and breathing in the crisp, pristine air.
9. Coating my lips in C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint. It keeps them from getting chapped in the dry air, and the mint infusion is fun and sparky.
10. Drinking hot water during the day. Whether to drink it and allow the heat to seep down my throat or simply to wrap my fingers around the warm mug.
11. Roasting marshmallows in the fireplace – warm and yummy
12. Turning on the space heater in my writing nook.
13. Piling the goose down comforter on top of my other covers.
14. Cozying up with a good book or The Good Book and being thankful for snow days.
How about you? How are you keeping warm?