1. Wearing fuzzy socks 24/7
2. Keeping my heated seat on high in my car
3. Drinking coffee, well I do that everyday, but still important.
5. When laundry comes out of the dryer I heap all of those cozy clothes on top of my lap and fold them from this position. Try it. It’s lovely.
6. Wearing layers – tank, shirt, sweater, scarf, as many as I can pile on
7. Making soup for dinner.
8. Building snowmen. Sledding. Going for runs out there (only if it’s above 20 degrees). But, doing something outside to embrace the beauty of snowflakes and breathing in the crisp, pristine air.
10. Drinking hot water during the day. Whether to drink it and allow the heat to seep down my throat or simply to wrap my fingers around the warm mug.
11. Roasting marshmallows in the fireplace – warm and yummy
12. Turning on the space heater in my writing nook.
13. Piling the goose down comforter on top of my other covers.
How about you? How are you keeping warm?